Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 June 2021

Prayer from Genesis 22:14

Song by Chandler Moore and Naomi Raines


I'll never be more loved
Than I am right now
Wasn't holding You up
So, there's nothing I can do
To let You down
Doesn't take a trophy
To make You proud
I'll never be more loved
Than I am right now (oh)

Going through a storm (yeah)
But I won't go down
I hear Your voice carried
In the rhythm of the wind
To call me out
You would cross an ocean
So, I wouldn't drown
You've never been closer
Than You are right now
(Let's sing it out y'all)

Jireh, You are enough
Jireh, You are enough
And I will be content
(Even in it)
In every circumstance
(You are) Jireh, (You are) You are enough

Forever enough
Always enough
More than enough
Forever enough
Always enough
More than Enough

I don't wanna forget
How I feel right now
On the Mountain Top
I can see so clear what it's all about
Stay by my side
When the Sun goes down
Don't wanna forget
How I feel right now


And Abraham called the name of that place “The Lord provides.” It is said to this day, “In the mountain of the Lord provision will be made.”
Genesis 22:14 NET

Prayer

Alpha and omega I worship honour and magnify your name

Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty for who you are

Lord thank you for this awesome dawn and grace of life

Mighty man in battle thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your love for me and indwelling of the Holy spirit

Lord thank you for being my provider always

Lord thank you for removing limitation and filling my life with abundance

Holy spirit thank you for your supernatural ability that takes me higher and higher always

Lord thank you for your unfailing grace that is available for me always

Father thank you because you are my source and supplier always

Lord thank you because I will never be put to shame and I will excel on all fronts

Lord thank you for making  rooms for me even in places that seem inaccessible

Lord thank you for causing tides of things and situation to turn around for my good

King of kings thank you for your enabling grace that removes disgrace

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household because we will never lack in any aspect of life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the love of Christ in and around me. I am submerged in His unfailing grace. His truth is my guiding force in life. Jireh is enough for me because He is my main source. Therefore I will seek and find and my promotion will comes from Him always. Nothing is impossible for me and there is no more shedding of tears in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 30th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...