Search This Blog

Saturday 26 June 2021

Prayer from 1John 5:14

Song by Sophiya

You’re the God who answers prayers
You’re the God who never fails me
U always hear me when i’m calling
You’re the God of everything

The I am that I am, I love you
The one who was and is to come
Word are not enough to praise you
So I praise you with my life

Mighty God you’re the greatest
The greatest
Oh Oh Oh Oh!….

Every promise you have kept
God of mercy God of love
I sing praises to your name


And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
1 John 5:14 KJV

Prayer

Lord I give you all the praise and worship your majesty

Father thank you for this day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord thank you because when I call you, you answer me

Father thank you for the open doors and open heaven concerning me

Father you are the one that turn situations around thank you for turning all situations around for my good

Ancient of days thank you for destroying all evil plans and orchestration against my life

Lord thank you for divine ability to be victorious always

Father thank you for healing this nation and nations around the world

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for answering our prayers and manifestation of your word

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Thank you father because you hear me when I call. My life is not experiencing any delay. I am focused on the plans of God for me and my lineage. No delay or denial in my path, all long awaited promises are beginning to manifest in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...