Search This Blog

Friday 25 June 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 66:1

Song by Jekalyn Carr

You're bigger than the universe, yes You are
You're bigger than the sun and the stars
You're bigger than the things, bigger than the things
That can tear me apart, oh

For I know You're great in all the earth
For I know You're great in all the earth, earth
You're bigger
Mmm, mmm

You're bigger than, the problems I've faced
You're bigger than, the disasters that I've seen
You're bigger, you're so much bigger, Jesus
Than what this life may bring
Oh, 

Bigger than HIV
Bigger than cancer, Jesus
You're bigger than diabetes
The stripes on you back makes You bigger
The stripes on Your back
They make You bigger
They make You bigger
Your blood makes You bigger
You love makes You bigger

You overcame death
And that makes You bigger
That makes you bigger
You ought to open up your mouth right here
And begin to show God tonight
Tell him, you're bigger, yes you are Lord (You're bigger)


Thus saith the LORD , The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Isaiah 66:1 KJV

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and honour your name for who you are to me

King of kings thank you this day and grace of life

Almighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word which you have spoken to this me today and always

Lord thank you for showing your greatness over my destiny always

Lord thank you because you are bigger than all diseases, illness, infection and infirmities

Lord thank you because as you are so am I and you've made the earth my footstool 

I decree no problem can overwhelm my soul because the living God is in charge

Lord thank you for instilling your truth  inside me and not allowing me to fall prey of the lies of the enemy

Lord thank you for allowing your word to shine the truth and light inside me and around me always

King of glory thank you for your divine ability and power that enables me to function according to your will for me always

Holy spirit continue to have your way in me and all that I do henceforth in Jesus mighty name

Father for the rest of my life let my life and all that I have be your dwelling place in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for settling that which concerns me in all areas and terminating all opposition

I decree I am above every report either positive or negative because Christ directs me

I decree over every child connected to me either biologically or not, they are for signs and wonders in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) enough is enough, my God is bigger than you, therefore I will not be subjected to unpleasant conditions or happening

Father I commit all leader over all nations around the world to you let them understand your truth and dwell in it in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household every situation pending in any aspect of our lives receives the hand of God and speedy manifestation in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus so am I in this world. The word is my manual and compass in life therefore, I will not be misdirected. My life cannot be hidden under any unpleasant weight of darkness or delay, the word of God is guiding me always. Nothing is impossible for me, everything work together for my good. Daily as I live, I function in the grace of the Most High. His word is making way for me in all aspects in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 25th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...