Search This Blog

Sunday 6 June 2021

sprayer from Psalms 36:5-6

Hymn by Chris Rice

Chris Rice
Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be

Great is Thy faithfulness, great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love

Great is Thy faithfulness, great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside

Great is Thy faithfulness, great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto 

Your lovingkindness and graciousness, O Lord , extend to the skies, Your faithfulness [reaches] to the clouds. Your righteousness is like the mountains of God, Your judgments are like the great deep. O Lord , You preserve man and beast.
Psalms 36:5‭-‬6 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and honour your name

Eternal rock of ages I exalt your majesty and give you all the praise due to you alone

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Father thank you for your word sent to me each day to enlighten me and brighten my path

Lord thank you for your love and your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Ancient of days thank you for your faithfulness over my life even when I have been unfaithful you remain God

Lord thank you for making me your vessel unto honour and not an abandoned vessel

Father thank you for releasing a new blessing upon my life and household

Lord thank you for your divine abundant power working in and through me

Ancient of days thank you for removing every doubt and shame from my life

Holy spirit thank you for elevating my life to the level of fulfillment and breakthrough

Elshadai thank you for appropriating your grace unto me beyond my human ability

Lord thank you for your everlasting love and extraordinary care that is overflowing in my life

Lord thank you for this nation and nations around the world for your faithfulness and your love for us

Father thank you for the vessel used for this dialy prayer all impacted by it and our household for fulfilling your promises over our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Your love for me reaches to the heaven and forever is how much you care for me. Thank you father for your word is my light and I will never be drawn into darkness. My life is an haven of victory and breakthrough, divine blessing is my portion always. I am victorious always and I will never be disadvantaged in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 6th June 2021

Happy Thanksgiving Sunday

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...