Search This Blog

Thursday 17 June 2021

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 3:17

Song by Benny Hinn

Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Omnipotent Father of Mercy and Grace
Thou art welcome in this place

Lord in Thy presence there's healing divine
No other power can save Lord, but Thine
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Thou art welcome in this place

Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Omnipotent Father of Mercy and Grace
Thou art welcome in this place

Fill all the hungry and empty within
Restore us, oh Father revive us again
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is present, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17 NET


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship and honour you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

I receive liberty from all impediment in all aspect of my life

I decree I am not subjected to any bondage of any nature seen or unseen

I decree I and my household function in freedom in all aspects

I decree my life is not hidden in any form of obscurity that wants to terminate my God given plan

I decree the grace of God is sufficient for me over all circumstances

I decree my life is soaring in the right direction God has ordained for me and no power of darkness can penetrate into my life

I decree I am ruling and reigning far above sickness, diseases, loss, shame, disgrace and works of darkness

I decree no works of flesh can rule above my household and I

I decree the power of the Holy spirit is manifesting in and around my life and family beyond human comprehension

I decree grace has taken me out of all bondage and obscurity caused by workers of iniquity and works of flesh

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world every power set to keep us bondage to the will of darkness is negated

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are victorious and we can never be subject to any bondage henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is not subjected to any form of delay or instructions, my destiny is hidden in Christ always. Christ has given me liberty that makes me soar like an eagle daily. Through His words I am blessed beyond measure and I live above all opposition, He is in charge of my life and I will never be disgraced or disadvantaged in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 17th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...