Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 June 2021

Prayer from Psalms 121:3-4

Song by Sinach

Holy are you Lord
All creation call you God
Worthy, worthy, worthy is your name
We worship your Majesty

Awesome God, how great thou art
You are God, mighty are your miracles
We stand in awe of your Holy name
Lord we bow down and worship You

He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
Psalm 121:3‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and glorify your name

Lord thank you for this new dawn and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short coming

Lord you are the holy and righteous one keep me in your will like never before

Lord eternal elemate every negative thought and doubt in and around me

Elyon do that which you alone can do in my life beyond my understanding

I decree I will never fall into the pit dug by the enemy in Jesus name

I decree I and my household will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time

I decree divine protection and guidance over my household and I

I destroy every seed of shame the enemy has planted in and around my life in Jesus name

I decree over my children and all children connected to me, they are battle axes in the hands of God

I cut off all strongholds of darkness in and around me, in this community and nation in Jesus name

I decree all Soul ties waging war against the plans of God for me is destroyed

I decree my life is encountering an upward movement not a downward spiral in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household the glory of our latter days henceforth is brighter and greater in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Holy spirit for divine encounter and protection in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The plans of God for me will never be aborted, they are coming to fruition. My life is experiencing divine upliftment and grace has removed all disgrace. I have the joy of God inside of me. The spirit of the living God is my anchor, therefore I will never be led or controlled by unclean spirit. I am a carrier of God's glory always and my life shines His light daily in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 29th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...