Search This Blog

Monday 21 June 2021

Prayer from Psalms 23:1

Song by James Fortune

I have everything I need
I have everything I need (thank You Jesus)
I have everything I need (because the Great I am)
The Great I am provides for me
The Great I am provides for me
 
You are my strength when I am weak
You are my strength when I am weak
You are my strength when I am weak
(The Great I am)
The Great I am provides for me
The Great I am provides for me
(And all my needs of supply)

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psalm 23:1 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify you and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for our salvation

Holy spirit thank you for always being there for me and for your nurturing power over my life

Abba thank you because you are my shield therefore my life is impenetrable for any disease

Abba thank you for removing all label of darkness and Sheol off my destiny and household

Father thank you because you are my provider and source and I shall never want

Lord thank you because you have given me all I need and nothing is impossible for me

Father thank you because you have opened the floodgates of heaven and henceforth I function in divine abundance and greatness

Lord thank you for terminating all ruminating power of darkness over my destiny and household

I decree no opposition can overpower me because I have in me the power of Christ

I decree I am not a statistic for evil occurrence known or unknown, seen or unseen in Jesus name

I decree concerning my household and I the great shepherd is working and doing great and mighty things

I decree concerning leaders of this nation and nations around the world, they receive wisdom, direction and divine ability to fulfill the purpose of God

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household grace is over our lives and we will never live a forsaken life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Begin to decree that you do not lack or want because God is your source*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have everything I need, I do not want it lack, I have Jehovah Rapha in me so I do not get sick, I have Jehovah Nissi on my side so I am always victorious. Jireh is my father because He supplies all my needs. I am not an object of ridicule because the one in me is the one that brings miracle out of ridicule. He is at work in and through me, causing all situations to change to the glory of His name. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 21st June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...