Search This Blog

Saturday 19 June 2021

Prayer from Jeremiah 32:27

Song by Moses Bliss

You are who You are yesterday
Today and forever more
What You say is what You do
You never fail, You never change
You are faithful till the end
Faithful God, I worship you
I worship you

You're too faithful to fail me
You're too faithful to disappoint me
You've proven Yourself in my life
And I've come to realize
You're too faithful to fail me


“I am the Lord , the God of all humankind. There is, indeed, nothing too difficult for me.
Jeremiah 32:27 NET


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship honour and magnify your name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Spirit of the living God thank you for the soothing word and companionship

Father thank you for your word that daily uplifts my soul

Holy one of Israel thank you for bringing your plans for me to fruition

Lord thank you for making all your promises for me come to manifestation regardless of the opposition of the enemy

Lord thank you for your love that overshadows my destiny in all areas

Father thank you for divine health that you have given to me 

Lord you have the final say over all situation destroy every plan set to put lives under the subjection of darkness worldwide

Lord destroy all enabling force of darkness tampering with my destiny and household

I decree the weeping is turning into laughter and testimonies in Jesus name

I decree the favour of God surrounds all that concerns me and my household beyond measures

I decree the hand of God is removing all impediment and fine-tuning my destiny henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, grace of God is released unto us and we will never miss God's purpose for us and heaven in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The plans of God for me are powerful, great and they will never be hindered. The word of God is working in all aspects of my life. I am made for such a time like this and I am set up for greatness. The truth of the word of God is overshadowing my destiny from all lies and confusion from the pit of darkness. I have the life of Christ in me and I sanctified with His blood. Therefore I remain untouchable for the workers of iniquity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 19th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...