Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Prayer from Hebrews 6:13

Song by Nathaniel Bassey


You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself
You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself

You've got times and seasons in your hands
You called for light out of darkness
You don't need a man to be the God you are
But you have chosen to call me your own


Now when God made his promise to Abraham, since he could swear by no one greater, he swore by himself,
Hebrews 6:13 NET


Prayer

Rock of ages I worship honour and magnify you for who you are

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your grace that speaks over my existence daily

Lord thank you for being mindful of me and for leading me through in life

Glorious God thank you for your promises over my life and for their manifestation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for rendering all unwanted powers and opposition over my life useless

Holy spirit thank you for being my ever present help and companion

King of kings thank you for the manifestation and effectiveness of your word concerning my life

Spirit of the living God thank you for lifting off all negative ban that wants to keep my life under siege of negativity

Lord thank you for victory sounds coming out of my abode henceforth regardless of the desires of the enemy concerning me

Lord thank you for allowing your will only to stand in this nation and nations around the world

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household let all contending forces be silenced forever in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. No other god is great enough to be my father or friend but the Great I Am is everything to me. His words and promises are manifesting in my life always. Grace has removed all disgrace. Henceforth I enjoy the manifestation of His promises in and around me. The word of God is working in and through me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©️ 16th June 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...