Search This Blog

Thursday 31 October 2019

Prayer from Psalms 97:1-3

Song by Richard Smallwood

Lord, I will lift mine eyes to the hills
Knowing my health is coming from You
Your peace, You give me in times of the storm

You are the source of my strength
You are the strength of my life
I lift my hands in total praise to You

You are the source of my strength
You are the strength of my life
I lift my hands in total praise to

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen

The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.  Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.  A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about. Psalms 97:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Father thank you for your awesome love showered on me each and every day

Lord thank you for this great opportunity to be among the living today

Elohim thank your for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my life

Lord I lift my eyes to you as my help comes from you never let me be disappointed in Jesus name

Lord my hope is in you like never before never allow anything to ruin my hope in Jesus name

Glorious king arise in my life this day and let an end cime to unpleasant situations in Jesus name

Father that which has been used to tag my destiny with negativity let an end come to it now in Jesus name

Holy spirit release your power over me henceforth and grant me grace to function in you ability always in Jesus name

Father release your fire to go ahead of me and illuminate my path divinely in Jesus name

Lord as the month ends today never allow anything to end my joy or purpose in Jesus name

Holy Spirit reveal into me my path and never let me end up in the path of the forsaken or destruction in Jesus  name

Lord as I go into the remaining of the year never allow my sun to set suddenly in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this Prayer and all impacted by it, let us begin to enjoy your word afresh and live in the abundance of your provision in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory of God is risen upon me, it's my season to rejoice. The light of God is Illuminating upon my path each and everyday. I am a vessel unto honour made for a glorious use by the master and for the master. The joy of God is my strength, His grace is forever sufficient for me. The lord has opened a new door unto me, my life will never be hidden in obscurity, the grace to live and prosper according to His will is over my life. I will testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living and nothing can stop my testimony in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st October 2019 [Day 304]



No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...