Search This Blog

Monday 14 October 2019

Prayer from 1 Timothy 2:5-6

Song by Jason Nelson

I see, I see the lord
and he and he is high and lifted up
I see the lord
and he and he is high and lifted up

I see I see the lord
and he and he is high and lifted up
I see the lord
and he is high and lifted

and his train, his train has filled the temple
and his peace, his peace has blanketed me
and his joy restores and renews me
and his love his love is everlasting

I see I see the lord
and he and he is high and lifted up
I see the lord

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;  Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
1 Timothy 2:5‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify you and give you all praise due to you alone

Lord eternal I bless your majesty for being my God and strength in Jesus name

Jehovah I honour your majesty for your outpour of live upon me each and every day

Abba thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Father open the eyes of my heart to always see you at work in me even when I cannot physically comprehend what is happening

Abba father arise and dominate my existence with your power, fill my life with divine presence henceforth in Jesus name

Lord remove all lying vanities out of my life and existence in Jesus name

Lord eternal elevate my glory to the height you have purposed for me in Jesus name

Jehovah fill my spirit with divine ability to make exploit everywhere I find myself in Jesus name

Holy spirit direct my path and be my backbone in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord you are my mediator arise and let every accusations from the pit of hell concerning me and my household be silenced permanently in Jesus name

Father remove every attributes of weariness and failure away from my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal fill my life with divine victory even in places I have lost hope revive my hope in Jesus name

King of kings elevate me to the tabernacle of success and victory far beyond the imagination of men in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let all our long lost hope be renewed in You and give us songs of victory in all areas of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is sufficient for me at all times. Jesus Christ is my mediator and He has negated all evil reports concerning me. I cancel every plan for spiritual, physical, marital, academically, economical or any other loss in and around me. I am divinely uplifted to greater height. All contenders against my destiny are permanently silenced and uprooted. The time to celebrate is now. He is shining His light in my path so I will never walk in darkness or fall into any evil trap. I am a new creation a brand new man, Christ has made all things new and they work for my good always in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th October 2019 [Day 289]





No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...