Search This Blog

Thursday 17 October 2019

prayer from Hebrews 6:12

Song by James Fortune

We give you glory, We give you glory
We give you glory oh God
We give you glory, We give you glory
We give you glory oh God

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah Oh God
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah Oh God

For you have fought for me
Defeated death for me
The weight of sin you've carried for me
Your never ending love
What you gave for us
Is far more greater than anything

We give you glory, We give you glory
We give you glory oh God
We give you glory, We give you glory
We give you glory oh God


That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
Hebrews 6:12 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and give all praise due to you alone

Lord almighty thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living this day in Jesus name

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sins and your precious blood shed on Calvary for the salvation of my soul

Lord I return all glory to you because you deserve it all

Abba remove every form of slothfulness from me that keeps me in the place of tarrying instead of manifestation of promises in Jesus name

Lord eteenal let your glory always shine inside of my life beyond the comprehension of man in Jesus name

Lord eternal give me the wisdom to always abide in your will even when it seems impossible for man in Jesus name

Father remove from me any form of doubt in the place of prayer and faith walk in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart and being from any form of uncleanness that resides deeply inside of me

Father this day reassign my destiny to the highest calling you have made for me in Jesus name

Lord almighty, remove and disgrace every soul drenching and soul killing worldly enticements that wants to wreck havoc on my soul in Jesus name

Jehovah never let me grow weary of living in your righteousness till I see you in glory

Almighty king this day bring to my part purpose fulfilling situations that will always remind me that you are doing wonders through and in me in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God be my companion always and expose every works or workers of darkness set to distract and destroy me in life in Jesus name

Father let your patience override any form of haste that will put me against your will for me in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let us always walk in your plan and enjoy your promises all the days of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory of the Lord is risen upon me, He has made my life a haven of fulfillment of promises. My dreams will always come to fulfillment, no longer will it be said of me that I have no help, because God is my divine help and source. My life will never be drawn to unholy affection, I am singled out for divine appointment. I am called to do wonderful and greater works, I live an eternal life in Christ Jesus so absolutely nothing is impossible for me. He has made me a better person because He lives in me and whatever I do, I do it to the glory of Christ. I do not live to seek the crown of men because I am a royalty in Christ. Jesus is in charge of my life, He is at the wheel, I will never fail or falter. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th October 2019 [Day 290]




No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...