Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Prayer from Philemon 1:2-3

Song by Sinach

From the depths of heart, I'm grateful to You
You've done so much for me
I have searched all around
There is no one like You
You mean so much to me

You are my refuge and my strength
My ever present help in time of need

You are a wonder, creator of the earth
Highly exalted
I sing praises to Your name, oh, Most High
You are a wonder, creator of the earth
Highly exalted
I sing praises to Your name, oh, Most High

I sing praises to Your name, oh, Most High
I sing praises to Your name, oh, Most High
I sing praises to Your name, oh, Most High
I sing praises to Your name, oh, Most High



And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house:  Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Philemon 1:2‭-‬3 KJV


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and adore you for being my great God

Lord almighty thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy upon me daily

Abba thank you for your grace made available to me each and everyday

King of glory you are great release your great power upon me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord eliminate everything that want to keep me below what you have created me for in Jesus name

I decree I will fulfill my purpose of creation in the land of the living in Jesus name

I terminate all enticement of the world gradually keeping me away from the plan or peace of God for me in Jesus name

I destroy all unwanted baggage set to ruin my journey in life in Jesus name

I decree my life will be a channel for praise and glory of God always in Jesus name

I decree my days are illuminated by the light of God always in Jesus mighty name

I command my day to function in the divine grace of God henceforth in Jesus name

I close every chapter of sadness upon my life and decree overflowing joy in Jesus name

Henceforth I live a life of a king because the king of kings lives in me in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will finish this race on earth well and strong and grace of God will forever be our portion in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live a life of glory, His grace singles me out for divine encounter. The wonder working power of God is active in and around me. My life is a testimony, I live in this world but I am not if this world. I am a Royal priesthood a holy nation and peculiar person. The plans of God for me are good and of expected end, I will not end suddenly, I will attain the height of fulfillment and glory by His grace. Nothing is impossible for me, nothing is difficult for me and nothing can stop me from being who He has made and called me to be in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th October 2019 [Day 302]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...