Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Prayer from John 20:22-23

Song

There is a sweet anointing in the sanctuary
There is a stillness in the atmosphere
O come lay down the burdens you have carried
For in the sanctuary God is here.

He is here, God is here
To break the yoke and lift the heavy burden
He is here, God is here
To heal the hopeless heart and bless the broken.

O come lay down the burdens you have carried
For in the sanctuary God is here

And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
John 20:22‭-‬23 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship you for this awesome day and grace to be be among the living in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks concerning me at all times in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word sent to me on daily basis and grace to be doer of your word in Jesus name

Father you are my God and king rule and reign inside of me and manifest yourself in and through me

Lord remove from my life all spirit of unforgiveness that I know or do not know of that is in me in Jesus name

Lord bring to my rememberance as many that I have held in unforgiveness within me and grant me grace to let go and forgive in Jesus name

Lord let your love overflow inside of me beyond my imagination

Holy Spirit take the center stage of my life henceforth and remove anything that contradicts your stand in me in Jesus name

Lord almighty I release every physical or spiritual burdens that I am carrying in my life that limits your move in me in Jesus name

Lord take control of my life, terbanacle in my being and uproot any unwanted situation inside of me in Jesus name

Lord eternal let your fresh oil fill me and grant me divine utterance always in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers and all impacted by it, take off all evil impediment limiting the divine flow of the Holy Spirit in all we do in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of God is risen inside of me and directing me according to His will and purpose. The presence of God is daily upon my life and I am shielded by His wonderful power at work. The grace of God is guiding me daily and my race is orchestrated by my destiny maker. God has smiled on me, He has set me free, He has removed all unrest from me and given me divine peace. He is my hope always and my confidant. The presence of the lord is felt in the atmosphere I am and wherever I go in Jesus name amen. Halleluyah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th October 2019 [Day 282]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...