Search This Blog

Friday 25 October 2019

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 15:57-58

Song by Todd Dulaney


Pour me out, Pour me out
All I am is yours, All I am is yours
Pour me out, Pour me out
All I am is yours, All I am is yours

Surround me with your glory
And fill me with your love
Till I overflow

I step down from the throne of my heart
Saying all I am it was yours from the start
Casting down my crown at your feet
All I am is yours

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:57‭-‬58 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father you are my redeemer and strength I worship and honour you

King of glory I exalt your majesty and praise your for being my God

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Abba thank you for your love, mercy and forgiveness of sin

Jehovah take all preeminence over me this day and all that I will engage in in Jesus name

Thank you for making me a chosen vessel for such a time as this 

Lord eternal erase every thought of neglect or failure that might be creeping into my mind against your love and will for me

Lord pour me out in every way for your divine use in Jesus name

Lord never let me become an abandoned vessel and never let me fall prey into the tactics of the enemies in Jesus name

Holy spirit elevate my life to the height of destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

Lord terminate every power and purpose set to destroy my vision and purpose of creation in Jesus name

Lord this new dawn pour afresh on me your divine ability and abundant grace in Jesus name

Father thank you for the Victory given to me over(mention) and for putting an end to the seed of sadness and failure over me in Jesus name

Ancient of days open heaven concerning me and let your shower of wonders and restoration pour on me and my household in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, never allow the enemy to turn our source of joy to sadness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is released daily in my spirit, soul and body. The lord has filled me up with Himself. I live a life of victory and glory. Divinity is at work in me therefore failure has no place in or around me because the one whom I serve and who lives in me never fails. The ancient of days has terminated all purpose of enemy concerning me, he has removed all cloud of darkness and set His fire ahead of me. I am the vessel of God made for perfect use and happenings. Everywhere I go or my name is mentioned the glory of God is risen there and written upon me. The son of God is lifted High in me. In Him I live move and have my being, I overcome by the blood of the lamb and word of my testimony. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th October 2019 [Day 298]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...