Search This Blog

Sunday 27 October 2019

Prayer from Hebrews 11:5

Song

There is none like you
No one else can touch
my heart like you do
I could search through all eternity long

And find there is none like you


By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
Hebrews 11:5 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father I worship your majesty and honour your name

Ancient of days i give your all praise and glory due you alone for being my God

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living.

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin amd your blood shed for my salvation

Lord increase my faith in you and capabilities to live a life of active faith in Jesus name

Jehovah elevate me to the place you have planned for me and remove all hinderance

Lord eternal expose every lack of faith harboured inside of me

Lord give me victory over all unbelief inside of my life henceforth.

Father in your power take away all delay caused by lack of faith in my life in Jesus name

Elohim create in me zeal to live a life worthy of emulating you always in Jesus name

I decree my life will not experience shambles in any aspect in Jesus name

I decree strength to always walk in faith till I see God in glory is enveloping my life henceforth in Jesus name

I decree my days of breakthrough are here in Jesus name

I decree nothing will withhold my success in life in Jesus name

I decree through my life and active faith lives will be drawn to Jesus 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, nothing will terminate our faith or replace it with unbelief and doubts in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of ressurection is working upon my life. My faith is daily increased and empowered. The life I live is a life of faith and joy. My season of unending fruitfulness is here. The plans of God for me will come to manifestation before my eyes. Nothing will stop my glory from shining. It does not matter the situation or economy of the world I live in abundance and in fulfillment of destiny. The lord sets my pace for me so I will live to fulfill purpose at the appointed time and according to His will in Jesus name Amen!* 

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)27th October 2019 [Day 300]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...