Search This Blog

Sunday 13 October 2019

Prayer from Romans 8:12-13

Song by Onos Ariyo

There is nothing in life we can do without your grace, do without your grace
There is no way we can live without your power, live with out your power oh My God

We’re asking you to heal the wounded
Mend the broken
Quench our thirsty soul

Holy Spirit move in this place
Do what only you can do
Father have your way
Come and take your place

There is nothing in life we can do without your strength, do without your strength
Lord we are waiting we really need your power, we really need your power
Lord please heal the wounded
Mend the broken
Quench our thirsty soul

Holy Spirit move in this place
Do what only you can do
Father have your way
Come and take your place


Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.  For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Romans 8:12‭-‬13 KJV


Prayer

Father I thank you and give you all glory for the privilege to be among the living this day

Elohim thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your love showered on me daily

King of kings thank you for the presence of your spirit in and around me always

Abba give me grace to mortify the deeds of flesh and desires that draws me away from you in Jesus name

Lord almighty guide my steps in all that I do, let me always bring glory to you in Jesus name

Lord give me victory above flesh and the ways of life that doesn't bring glory to you in Jesus name

Lord eternal let your presence fill my days and let my joy overflow in Jesus name

Lord take every captivity of the enemy surrounding my life away henceforth in Jesus name

Everlasting king terminate every power of deceiver working tirelessly over my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty strengthen as many who are suffering from any loss physically or spiritually give them victory over all loss in Jesus name

Lord as I go about this day let me have a divine encounter with you in the name of Jesus

Almighty God grant me grace to always yield to your will even when the will of man is too enticing to let go of in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, never let us have reason to weep over our lives or love ones in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of God is in control of my being. The word of God guides me and enables me to do exceedingly, abundantly above all I ask or think. The favour of God surrounds my life daily. He has renewed my strength and my vision is illuminated by the power of His light. I cannot walk or work in darkness. Jesus functions through me. I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time. My victory is permanent, I have victory over attributes of flesh because the fruits of the spirit has taken full dominion over me. I will live and not die, the resurrection power of Christ is alive inside of me in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 13th October 2019 [Day 286]




No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...