Search This Blog

Thursday 24 October 2019

Prayer from Hebrews 10:35-36

Song by Nicole C Mullen

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide till evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Chorus:
Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation testifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives

Ye-e-eah
The very same God
That spins things in orbit
Runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory

Now I know, my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I-I-I know
My Redeemer


He lives
To take away my shame
And He lives
Forever I'll proclaim
That the payment for my sins
Was the precious life He gave
And now He's alive and
There's an empty
Grave!



Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.  For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 10:35‭-‬36 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your majesty and praise your name for being my God

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in me this day and let all that I do bring glory to you always in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my transgressions in Jesus name

Father remove from me every weariness caused as a result of disappointment in me in Jesus name

Father erase from my life anything that will jeopardize your promises for me in Jesus name

Father terminate every plan from the kingdom of darkness rooting to keep me far from harvesting the manifestation of your promises for me in Jesus name

Lord erase every attributes in my life that cause delay to prayers been answered in Jesus name

Lord let my focus always be on you and never on my ability or any man made ability in Jesus name

Glorious king let me live a life that focus on you beyond whatever I may go through physically and let me receive the blessing thereof in Jesus name

Father whatever wants to steal my confidence away this day and henceforth terminate their plans in Jesus name

King of kings exalt yourself over my destiny and let it be evident that I serve a living God in Jesus name

Jehovah take all buts that constantly put my life on standstill away henceforth in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your strength replace our strength and your joy and peace be our portion in every aspects of life in Jesus name

*Intercede for many facing any form of challenge that you know or do not know ask for divine intervention over their situation in Jesus name*

Father concerning the charity visit for this ministry next month glorify yourself beyond human understanding in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is a way maker and He has made a way for me beyond the imagination of any man. The lord has removed all imperfections and filled my life with His perfection. My redeemer lives, I will never live a life without guidance because He is in charge. My soul is made readily available for His daily visitation and impact that cause His name to be praised and known by all men through me. My life is haven of greatness and testimony, Jehovah is my confidence and confidant. He is always at work in and through me and has made all things to work for my good. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise against me in judgement is condemned in Jesus name amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th October 2019 [Day 297]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...