Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 October 2019

Prayer from Hebrews 11:23

Song by Donnie McClurkin

Only You are holy
Only You are worthy
Only You are wonderful
For there's no one else like You
Who is faithful ever true
All my love, my heart, my life
Is a testimony
Only You are holy



By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.
Hebrews 11:23 KJV

Prayer

Holy spirit i thank you and welcome you into my life have your way in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Abba father have your way in me let your mercy constantly speak over judgement in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove from me any form of unbelief that wants to belittle my faith in any way in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot from my life all unwanted news and circumstances that always put me under the shadow of oppression or depression in Jesus name

Father you are the greatest, render useless every power and authority that makes life unbearable for your children in Jesus name

Lord erase every written document that is putting limitations over my life in any circumstance in Jesus name

Lord let my faith be backed up by the manifestation of your promises in all that I do

Lord eternal keep me and my household hidden for imminent danger wanting to put an end to our existence known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord glorify yourself over my life and let all that has tarried in the place of prayer receive speed of answers in Jesus name

Lord hide me and my household from evil laws and law makers that wants to jeopardize your plan for me in Jesus name

Lord in this land and everywhere I go to in life let protocols be broken to favour me in Jesus name

Father where I have been threatened physically or spiritual due to my back ground arise lord and cause a change that will bring about testimonies in Jesus name

Lord my father let that which has hung over my family and I for so long that cause us to panic and bow in shame be totally removed and negated in Jesus name

Lord concerning(mention) give me victory and permanently silent everyone that ridicules me in anyway due to what they know about me in Jesus name

Lord as I look up to you over(mention) have your way and give me total liberty in Jesus name

Lord I release many oppressed by people in power either below or above them into your hand vindicate them and cause a change in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this prayer and all impacted by it, let all source of limitations come to an end henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to intercede for many people being terrorised or victimised by human power physically or spiritually ask God to vindicate them in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my banner of victory I can never become a victim to any power of oppressors. He is shielding me away from the hands of persecutors either spiritually or physically. The lord has broken protocols for my sake. The lord has caused a shift that shield me away from the imminent harm of the evil one. He who began a good work in me will perfect it. The Lord is my help always and I depend solely on His power to deliver and save me. I will never become a victim of any evil circumstance. I am a victor always nothing can stop me or stop the plans of God for me. He has erased every long term worries, I will live and not die. I will fulfill my purpose of creation, I will never become a tool in the hands of the enemies all negative laws working against me is changed and turned around in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd October 2019 [Day 276]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...