Search This Blog

Saturday 26 October 2019

Prayer from

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

You are God from beginning to the end
There’s no place for argument
You are God all by yourself
You are God from beginning to the end
There’s no place for argument
You are God all by yourself

You’ve got times and seasons in your hands
You called for light out of darkness
You don’t need a man to be the God you are
But you have chosen to call me your own


Behold, I am the Lord , the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Jeremiah 32:27 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father I glorify your name and give praise to you alone

Lord eternal I worship and extol your majesty for being who you are to me

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living

Father thank you for the mercy that speaks for me and your love upon me for forgiveness of my sin

Father thank you for daily sending your word to me

Lord thank you for divine visitation and for giving me freedom in all areas

Lord thank you for your mercy that has set me free from every unwanted and uncomfortable circumstances

Lord almighty you remain God in all situation continue to show yourself mighty in all that concerns me

Father terminate every source of fear from my life and give me victory over fear in Jesus name

Lord destroy the plan of the enemy to cause me pain where I expect joy in Jesus name

I decree all my expectations will end up in good news and sounds of joy in Jesus name

I decree no power of hell or scheme of man will tamper or trample upon my destiny in Jesus name

I decree all that have produce futile effort concerning me henceforth receive divine touch to succeed in Jesus name

I decree my life will never be an object of mockery to the enemy in Jesus name

I decree my joy will forever be filled nothing will sow tears into my life in Jesus name

I terminate the effect of any negative revelations concerning me and my household in Jesus name

I decree my freedom and that of my household from every long term delay and denial in Jesus name

I decree concerning(mention) it will end in praise no more pain, no more crying, no more failure in Jesus name

I put an end to every source of devouring that the enemy has placed in my life in Jesus name

I decree I am a conqueror in all aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, new life, new song, open heaven of answered prayers and testimonies is our portion in Jesus name

I decree over the charity visit for this ministry it will go in the will of God and be impactive to the glory of His name in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My God has changed my story, He has turned what has been said to be impossible to be possible. My God has broken all seige of negativity around me. He surrounds me with His supernatural power to do exploit in the land of the living. My hands are blessed, my feet are blessed. Wherever I go to the supernatural power of God is working things out for my good and to the glory of His name. I will never become a subject to fulfill the desires of the enemy nothing will truncate my destiny. I am favoured beyond measures in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 26th October 2019 [Day 299]




No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...