Search This Blog

Monday 14 October 2019

Prayer from

Song

I have confidence in You, Jesus
I have confidence in You, Savior
I have confidence in You,
anytime, anywhere
I have in confidence in You, Jehovah

They had almost consumed me upon earth; but I forsook not thy precepts.
Psalms 119:87 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I thank you and give you all glory and praise

Prince of peace I worship you and magnify your name for being my God

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Jehovah thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my sake

Abba have your way in me and give me an unending victory

Lord my confidence is in you let all that wants to put me in shame be destroyed in Jesus name

Lord terminate every power that wants to steal my confidence in you away in Jesus name

Lord no matter what I face or where I find myself let my joy never diminish in Jesus name

Holy spirit let every contending spirit against my faith be totally negated in Jesus name

Lord almighty over all that weighs me down physically or spiritually give me victory in Jesus name

Abba terminate every negative dream or revelation working contrary to your vision for my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit over the situation that has become a negative stigma in my life set me free from it forever in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let our peace never be dependent on the world but your word in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My confidence is in the king of kings. My joy is daily filled and empowered by His word. My strength is hidden in His strength. My life is taking a turn of victory. Nothing can stop the plans of God for my life. No trial no persecution can separate me from His love. His favour is my daily bread, I do not live a life without direction because Jesus is in charge of my life. My testimony will never be hindered it will deliver and draw souls to the kingdom of God. This is my life, a life of victory, a life of glory, a life of testimony because greater is He that is in me than he that is on the world. Halleujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th October 2019 [Day 288]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...