Search This Blog

Thursday 3 October 2019

Prayer from Romans 3:28

Song by Briana Babinaeux

There's nothing worth more
That will ever come close
No thing can compare
You're our living hope
Your presence Lord

Holy Spirit you are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by your presence Lord
(Your presence Lord)

I've tasted and seen
Of the sweetest of love
Where my heart becomes free
And my shame is undone
Your presence Lord

Holy Spirit you are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by your presence Lord

Let us become more aware of your presence
Let us experience the glory of your goodness
Let us become more aware of your presence
Let us experience the glory of your goodness

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Romans 3:28 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship you and magnify your name

Lord thank you for the privilege to be a partaker of this wonderful day in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God thank you for always being present in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement in my life in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of ages I release myself unto you have your way in me in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine purify me and let my life be totally enveloped in your presence far beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Lord I commit(mention) give me divine justification that will lead me to my long awaited testimonies in Jesus name

Father remove from me every doubt that want to send me to the hollow of unbelief in Jesus name

Lord eternal arise concerning my situation and uproot everything that will not allow your glory to shine in my life in Jesus name

I decree over every situation that has daily tossed and turned me in directions I do not desire be settled now in Jesus name

I command my destiny out of the pit of uncertainty physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree this season and always I arise into the greater place of divine encounter in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the promise of God concerning us will manifest henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Spirit of the lord is alive in me and at work in me always. My life is justified by faith in Christ, I am set free and made whole. I am not held back or down as victim of unbelief or doubt because God has renewed His word in me and my faith is rejuvenated. My dreams will not be terminated they will see the light of day. My life will enjoy the grace of God in abundance far beyond the understanding of any man. It is my season to celebrate because Holy Spirit is in charge therefore I will never be a victim but a victor in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th October 2019 [Day 277]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...