Search This Blog

Saturday 5 October 2019

Prayer from Jeremiah 1:5

Song by Hezekiah Walker

It’s so amazing, it’s so amazing
Your love for me, your love for me
It’s so amazing, it’s so amazing
Your sacrifice for me

For every blessing, for every blessing
Given to me, given to me
For every valley, for every valley
You used to strengthen me

I don’t deserve your love
Your tender mercy
If not for your grace where would I be!

I stand amazed at your glory. I stand amazed at your glory.
I stand amazed at your strength. I stand at amazing your strength.
I stand amazed at your power
So Amazing, So Amazing
So Amazing, Amazing

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1:5 KJV

Prayer

Holy Spirit divine thank you for being my companion always

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace to witness it in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your love shed on Calvary for my sake in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for your amazing love that is outpoured in abundance into my life always in Jesus name

King of glory manifest yourself in my life always never allow flesh to rule above your will in me in Jesus name

Lord eternal continue to shine your light in my path and never let me get tired of walking in your will in Jesus name

Holy Spirit grant me the right utterance always in all that I do in Jesus name

Father this day order my steps and take me to the place you have ordained for me in Jesus name

Lord eternal let your love reign in me and work in my favour beyond all challenges of life in Jesus name

Lord put an end to unending labour that leads to termination of destiny in my life in Jesus name

Father erase every power that wants to mislead me or change my divine ability or plans in life in Jesus name

King  of kings uproot every unwanted seed sown into my destiny for wickedness in the name of Jesus

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your amazing love, grace and power lead us to place of fulfillment in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the spirit or in your understanding commit your desires into God's hands*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has ordained me for glorious deeds, I am set apart for wonderful works. His grace aligns my destiny divinely. The lord has purposed a plan for me to finish well and strong. His love is super abundant in my life. The lord has put an end to unpleasant happening around me. His power is upon me, guiding me always and shining His light on my soul. Grace is speaking over my race in life, He is doing amazing things through me. Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard neither as it entered into the heart of men, the wonderful things God is doing for me. Halleluyah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th October 2019 [Day 278]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...