Search This Blog

Monday 7 October 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 28:16

Hymn

Praise, my soul, the King of heaven,
to his feet your tribute bring;
ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
who like you his praise should sing?
Alleluia, alleluia!
praise the everlasting King.

Praise him for his grace and favour
to our fathers in distress;
praise him, still the same as ever,
slow to blame and swift to bless;
Alleluia, alleluia!
glorious in his faithfulness.

Father-like, he tends and spares us,
All our hopes and fears he knows;
in his hands he gently bears us,
rescues us from all our foes:
Alleluia, alleluia!
widely as his mercy flows.

Angels, help us to adore him;
you behold him face to face;
sun and moon, bow down before him,
praise him all in time and space.
Alleluia, alleluia!
praise with us the God of grace.

Therefore thus saith the Lord God , Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
Isaiah 28:16 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you and give all glory to your wonderful name

Abba father thank you for your love and grace multiplied upon my life each and everyday

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Father glorify yourself in all I will engage in always and prove yourself mighty through me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks consistently over me in Jesus name

Father let all rods of the wicked be broken and permanently subdued over my life and household in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot every seed of disgrace fashioned into my life spiritually that wants to manifest physically in Jesus name

Holy spirit direct my utterance and my thoughts and let my words be seasoned with grace and glory in Jesus name

Lord eternal never let me run ahead of your plans for my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty let every evil handwriting upon my destiny and household be disregarded and permanently erased in Jesus name

Lord in your name I decree my victory over long awaited situations that I desire change over in Jesus name

I command my life out of every spiritually sealed tomb that has hidden my purpose from coming into manifestation in Jesus name

I decree concerning me and my household the foundation which the lord has made will stand in Jesus name

I decree everywhere I go the lord order my steps and I will be a cornerstone unto glory in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, on this earth we will fulfill the purpose of our creation and we will end well and with praise in Jesus name

*Begin to commit all you want the lord to take charge of into His hands pray in the spirit or in your understanding*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my strength, He has laid my foundation on a solid rock. I can not be moved or be shaken by any form of storm. The power of God directs my paths in all areas, He has subdued all power below His plans for me. The spirit of the Lord is guiding me and revealing unto me the great and mighty plans of God for me to fulfill. I will not burn out, or die like smoke. I will stand and be outstanding in all that I do, I excel always rejection is not my lot because God has laid my foundation for greatness. I am a trailblazer, I work and function beyond my human ability but in supernatural ability always. This is my time to fulfill purpose of creation in all aspects of life. Halleluyah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 7th October 2019 [Day 280]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...