Search This Blog

Monday 28 October 2019

Prayer from Psalms 95:3-5

Song

Heavenly lord your name is wonderful
Your name is excellent
Your name is beautiful
I worship you lord for you are mighty
You've got the whole world in your hands

You've got the whole world
In your hands
You've got the whole world
In your hands
You've got the whole world
In your hands
You've got the whole world in your hands

For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.  In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.  The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
Psalms 95:3‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer

Abba father I worship you and give you all praise and glory

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your love and power upon me and how you keep releasing your mercy in place of judgement for me

Father have your way this day and let me live above sin in Jesus name

Lord I release all that I will be doing into your hands direct me and grant me the divine wisdom and understanding to overcome and succeed

Lord help me never to depend on my ability or ability of man alone but on your divine direction in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in my life, exalt your presence in and around me in Jesus name

Glorious king terminate every edge of distraction in my journey to breakthrough in Jesus name

Lord uproot every unwanted news lurking around my life and destiny in Jesus name

Lord this new week show yourself mighty over all that I have planned or not let me have a life transforming testimony in Jesus name

Father expose and terminate every power and gathering working tirelessly over my life to negate my purpose of creation in Jesus name

Holy spirit guide me and shower your divine ability into all that I do henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let me experience you at work on all that I come across in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over things you desire to see the hands of God in and believe it is settled as you pray in Jesus name*

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your light constantly shine on us and never let us fall into any evil ditch physically, spiritually, mentally, financially or any aspect of our lives in Jesus name

*Pray for your nation and nations around the world*

Thank you Lord Eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lot of the wicked shall not rest upon me the lord has me secured in His hands. He is my shield, my buckler, my hope, my love, my deliverer and sustainer. The grace of God is made available to me abundantly, His love surrounds me daily. My life is hidden in secret place of the most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty. He is forever able to deliver and save me because He is the Alpha and Omega. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 28th October 2019 [Day 301]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...