Search This Blog

Sunday 20 October 2019

prayer from Psalms 19:1-3

Song by Patrick Dopson

I'm brand new horizon, 
mercies provided for me, 
I have decided, the enemy wont win today,  theres new mercies, i have decided,
 the enemy won't win today, 

cause God will fight for me, 
totally humiliate my enemy, 
He will take what is broken, 
denie me im chosen, 
give me the faith, to stand on my feet, 
and say GOD IS, God is

everything to me, all the things i need, 
GOD IS, GOD IS

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.  Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.  There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Psalms 19:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and give you all worship due to you alone

Lord almighty I adore your majesty and worship you for being my king and saviour

Abba thank you for this precious day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks concerning me always

Father thank you for the brand new horizon you have made me into regardless of the pressure of darkness of this world

Lord thank you for shinning your light into my life and daily uplifting my soul

Jehovah thank you for settling all that has caused unrest in my life knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making my life a haven of possibilities regardless of the desires of the wicked concerning me

Jehovah thank you for your power that is mighty to save and daily pulls me high into the Pinnacle of greatness in Jesus name

Lord thank you for fighting for me especially unseen battles and for giving me unending victories

Holy one of Israel thank you for speaking to the elements of each day of my life to work in my favour and your glory

Glorious father thank you for disgracing the plans of adversaries concerning my household and I always

Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, for finally causing our harvest to be full and overflow our barns physically, spiritually and other aspects of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has fought and won the battle for me. He is incharge of my life each and everyday. I do not live an unfortunate life, I live a life planned by my creator the king of kings. He has set a brand new grace available to take me to greater height. He had cancelled all regrets and pain. The son of God has released my destiny into the greatness of His power. I am daily filled by His unfailing love, my light can never go down suddenly. The greater one lives inside of me, His name is my hiding place. I am highly favoured and shielded by the master of the universe. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th October 2019 [Day 293]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...