Search This Blog

Friday 18 October 2019

prayer from Psalms 27:14

Song By Kirk Franklin

You don't have to worry 
And don't you be afraid
joy comes in the morning, 
Troubles they don't last always

for there's a friend in Jesus, 
Who will wipe your tears away
and if your heart is broken, 
Just lift your hands and say:

"i know that i can make it
i know that i can stand
no matter what may come my way
my life is in your hands"

Wait on the Lord : be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord .
Psalms 27:14 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I adore you and magnify you for being my God

Lord almighty thank you for this awesome day and grace to be a partaker, to you be all the glory

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and for the grace to live in your righteousness always

Lord thank you for your word that is daily sent to me to light up my path in Jesus name

Jehovah remove from me every source of worrying that wants to damp my faith with doubts in Jesus name

Lord as I fix my gaze on you, let me have a shout of victory in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Jehovah remove from my life all that the enemy has sown into my life to cause confusion or destruction of any kind in Jesus name

Father replace all fear in me with boldness in you so that I will live a triumphant life always 

Father henceforth let me enjoy your peace beyond the imagination of men in Jesus name

Glorious father take out every pain that is living as parasite in any part or aspect of my life in Jesus

I decree I do not live in worry or shame henceforth in Jesus name

I decree my life is guided and guarded by the king of kings

I decree my destiny will never be truncated by known or unknown power of the enemy 

I decree into the economy of this nation the power of God rules and change every downturn in the economy in Jesus name

I decree concerning (mention) only the will and purpose of God will stand and prevail in Jesus name

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, worry will not be our daily bread, we live in victory henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my helper, He is my shield, He is my defence, He is my teacher and my protector. God is working all things for my good, lines are falling in pleasant places for me. I am filled with divine ability to rule and reign . I am not born for disgrace or pain, I am not a failure because the one whom I serve never fail. My life is protected by power of divinity, in Christ I move and have my being. Christ is my strength, I am an overcomer in all aspects because I overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 18th October 2019 [Day 291]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...