Search This Blog

Monday 21 October 2019

prayer from Psalms 118:17

Song 

I shall not die
But live to declare
The works of the Lord
Amen..

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord .
Psalms 118:17 KJV

Prayer 

king of kings and lord of lords I exalt you and give you all praise and glory

I thank you holy one for the grace of life and privilege to be among the living this day

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your love poured on me daily

I decree I shall not die but live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living

I cancel upon my life and household every appointment of sudden or untimely death in Jesus name

I decree divine health over me and my household and negate all sicknesses in Jesus name

I decree the divine protection of God upon my household and I and all that come in contact with us in Jesus name

I erase every certified destiny truncating handwriting over me and all that is around me

I rebuke, reject and renounce all evil revelations or pronunciations concerning me and my household

I decree my sun will not wane before it shines in Jesus name

I decree every contract from the pit of hell to see my end is exposed and terminated in Jesus name

I decree over the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will live to fulfill destiny and no evil scheme of man will see the light of day in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Pray for as many facing any form of health challenges, decree divine health and intervention over them in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I shall live and not die. No death either physically or spiritually is permitted to truncate my destiny. The purpose of my existence will be fulfilled in good health and sound mind. I will never be cheated by the plot of the enemy. My life is surrounded by the power of God Most High. Everywhere I go the Most High goes ahead of me. I will never be at the wrong place at the wrong time. My steps are ordered by the lord and He daily shines His light on my path so I will not stumble or fall Amen. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 21st October 2019[Day 294]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...