Search This Blog

Saturday 19 October 2019

Prayer from Psalms 50:2

Song by Jason Nelson

There's an ever ending worship to our God
An ever ending praise to the Father above
So we lift to you the sacrifice, we offer you our very llives

Our praise and our worship will never end,
our praise and our worship will never end

Oooh oooh

Our worship will never end

oh eternal one, Alpha and Omega
You're First and last, Begining and the end
let this offering, Be a sweet smelling savor

Our praise and our worship will never end
Our praise and our worship will never end

Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.

Psalms 50:2 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days the only wise and true God I worship you

Heavenly father thank you for this awesome day you have made and privilege to partake of it in Jesus name

Alpha and Omega thank you for always directing me and leading me to places to fulfill my purpose of creation

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your love upon me on daily basis

Lord thank you for your word that daily shines your light in and through me in Jesus name

Holy spirit thank you for being my companion and saviour always in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the power saving word given to me each and everyday to run with in life

Lord let my mouth be daily filled with worship to you and never ending one in Jesus name

Jehovah fill me up with your precious power to do exploit in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal exalt yourself over all situations I find myself in henceforth in Jesus name

I cancel every negative dreams, revelation, pronunciation made over my life, destiny and household in Jesus name

I decree into this day that my life will shine the word and gospel all the time and many will be drawn to Jehovah through me in Jesus name

I cancel all unworthy power exalting themselves against the power of God in and through me in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our dream in life will not be truncated by the wishes of the kingdom of darkness in Jesus

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God lives in me, His glory shines in my path always the favour of God separate me and makes me stand out and be outstanding. The grace of God functions in my race. He is my father and guardian. The word of God is setting me on right path to reach the Pinnacle He has planned for me in life. My life is an haven of worship and praise to Jehovah. He has settled all that burdens my heart, He has removed the seige that has caused delay upon my life. This is my time and nothing can stop it or cut it short in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 19th October 2019 [Day 292]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...