Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Prayer from Psalms 106:47

Song

Light of the world
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes, let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You


Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me


King of all days
Oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came to the earth You created
All for love's sake became poor

Save us, O Lord our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise.
Psalms 106:47 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and give you all praise and glory due to you alone

Lord eternal I exalt you for this blessed day and grace to be among the living

Jehovah thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your hand that delivers and saves me from all forces of enemy

Great I am take preeminence over all I will do this day manifest your power in me in Jesus name

Elohim give me a new song and cause to give thanks over all that I have waited upon you for in Jesus name

Lord remove all hinderance to my joy and testimony, let your joy be my joy and grace to testify be released in all I desire in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages terminate every raging storm over my life tampering with my peace on any aspect in Jesus name

King of glory let your light put an end to any form of darkness affecting my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine lead me and never let me go in the direction of destruction in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your light continue to shine in and through us and never let us become an experiment to the workers of darkness in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Holy spirit for your guidance and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my compass in life, He gives me direction and brightens my path with His light. My God is working inside of me and my life is filled with purpose. The lord is my saviour and my deliverer. He defends me from any form of attack known or unknown. The king of kings is my joy and my peace because He is the Prince of peace. Weeping is no longer my daily bread, He has given me joy that flows like a river down my soul. I cannot be discouraged, I cannot be downcast, I cannot be disadvantaged, the blessings and power of God has elevated me. I will fulfill purpose nothing will stop me from doing that, because He who began a good work in me is able to complete it. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 30th October 2019 [Day 303]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...