Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Prayer from Luke 5:1-3

Song by JJ Hairston


LordYou're mighty,Lord You're mighty

Oh Lord how excellent is Your name in all the earth.
You set Your glory above the heavens and the earth.
When I think of all You've made, the sun, the moon and the stars.
No praise is high enough to express how great You are.

What a mighty God we serve.
Mighty God we serve.
Angels would bow before the mighty God we serve
What a mighty God we serve.
Mighty God we serve.
Let heaven and the earth adore the mighty God we serve.

Lord You're mighty
Lord You're mighty


Once when he was standing on the shore of Lake Gennesaret, the crowd was pushing in on him to better hear the Word of God. He noticed two boats tied up. The fishermen had just left them and were out scrubbing their nets. He climbed into the boat that was Simon’s and asked him to put out a little from the shore. Sitting there, using the boat for a pulpit, he taught the crowd. Luke 5:1‭-‬3 MSG

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and give all praise due to you alone

Abba I thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living this day

Elohim thank you for your love and mercy shown to me on daily basis

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your divine approval for grace upon my life

Abba thank you for constantly proving yourself in my life through your mighty power

Lord almighty thank you for removing every shame that wants to set my life on journey of no return in Jesus name

Abba father I release to you all that is in me that is needed for your glory in Jesus name

Father never let me become so possessive of my earthly possession that I forget that you are my source in Jesus name

Lord through my life let lives be drawn to you even in places it has been difficult to experience salvation in Jesus name

Lord eternal this day in all that I do show your mighty power beyond my imagination

Father henceforth uproot every seeds of failure planted into my life physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Ancient of days arise in my life and cancel every power working to put my life in line for destruction in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, make our lives untouchable for the workers of iniquity in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mighty hands of God is working upon my life. He is moving and changing situations around in my life for His glory. He has made my life His tabernacle, nations will come to know the king of kings through me. His word is my light and shield. The mighty God is doing glorious things in me and through me. He has removed all veil causing disruption and blurry vision in my life. My path is set by Messiah, I am moving into a glorious path, that will never become dark. I walk into His fulfillment because Jehovah is my Alpha and Omega. I live a fulfilling life and nothing can cut it short in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd October 2019 [Day 296]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...