Search This Blog

Thursday 10 October 2019

Prayer from John 14 :6

Song by Darlene Zschech

Jesus at the center of it all
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters,
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center,
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You, At the center of it all,

Jesus be the center of my life
Jesus be the center of my life
From beginning to the end
It will always be, it's always been You
Jesus, Jesus

Nothing else matters,
Nothing in this world will do
'Cause Jesus You're the center,
Everything revolves around You
Jesus You

From my heart to the Heavens,
Jesus be the center
It's all about You,
Yes it's all about You

Jesus be the center of Your church
Jesus be the center of Your church
And every knee will bow
And every tongue shall confess You
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6 KJV

Prayer

Holy spirit I honour and magnify you for being present with me at all times in Jesus name

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and exalt your name for doing great and mighty things in and through me in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for this awesome day and grace to be counted worthy among the living in Jesus name

Elshadai, thank you for your love and your power poured out on me daily

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my sake in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for the divine enablement released unto me always for great exploit

Father come and take the centre stage of my life, rule and reign over everything in my life in Jesus name

Lord my father uproot anything that will hinder your grace from overflowing in my existence in Jesus name

Father I do not want to be lost in the lust and enticement of this world keep me standing in you till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord erase every past deeds that keeps cropping up against my present life or future in Jesus name

Mighty redeemer disengage all negative spiritual engagement placed over my destiny to be subjected to conditions against your plans for me in Jesus name

Abba father terminate every desires that keeps weighing me down that is not in your plans for me in Jesus name

Lord you are the Beginning and the end guide your church here on earth purge out all and anything that brings shame to the church in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, fill our lives with your divine aura of greatness henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to ask for the will of God upon your life and indwelling of the spirit beyond your imagination and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Jesus is at the centre of my life, He is the beginning the end and the author and finisher of my faith. My life is saturated by his grace and divine ability. I am a chosen generation a vessel unto honour. My destiny is wrapped up inside the Holy of Holies. I am set apart for greater works because Jesus is in charge of my destiny. My life can never be controlled by any force or power contradicting the will of the Most High. It is my time to showcase His love to the world, In Christ I live move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th October 2019 [Day 283]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...