Search This Blog

Monday 7 October 2019

Prayer from Hebrews 11:4

Song by Todd Dulaney

I search for Your approval
Whatever makes You smile
I live for You
I love it when You're happy
I love it when You're proud, oh God
I live for You

You're my heart's desire
You're my one desire, yes
So Father be pleased with me
Father be pleased with me
Father be pleased with me
You're my heart's desire

Right here in this moment
With every breath I breathe
I live for You
Let nothing come between us
And this sacrifice I bring
'Cause I live for You

You're my heart's desire
You're my one desire
Father be pleased with me
Father be pleased with me
Father be pleased with me
You're my only desire

Oh God
I believed You when You told me
That I could hear You say well done
I believed You when You said that
The work was finished with Your Son

Just wanna make You happy
I just wanna make You proud of me
Just wanna make You happy, happy, oh God
Just wanna make You proud of me, yeah

By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
Hebrews 11:4 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I exalt you and magnify your name for being my God

King of kings thank you for always being there for me

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Father take off my life whatever I do that will make me displease you in any way in Jesus name

Lord erase every flesh control over the fruits of the spirit inside of me in Jesus name

Father as I offer my life as a sacrifice unto your will, let me always live a life that does your will in Jesus name

Lord eternal grant me grace to live a life that please you and not get intimidated by men of this world in Jesus name

Lord almighty uproot anything that is attached into my life that is causing me any damage physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God terbanacle in my existence and let my life be daily filled with your joy in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let our lives draw souls unto you daily and at the end of our race on earth make us worthy of heaven in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;  Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my peace, He is the controller of all situations in my life. The king of kings is alive in me and He is working wonders through me. My life is a sacrificial offering for the will of God. I live move and have my being in the king of kings. The ancient of days is moving my life to the level of divine acceleration. My destiny is entwined in divine glory and happenings. Nothing can make me  become a rejected soul, because my life is sold out for Christ. I live to please the one who was, who is and is to come always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th October 2019 [Day 281]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...