Search This Blog

Sunday 13 October 2019

Prayer from Psalms 100:5

Hymn

O happy day that fixed my choice 

On Thee, my Savior and my God! 
Well may this glowing heart rejoice, 
And tell its raptures all abroad.

Happy day, happy day, 
When Jesus washed my sins away! 
He taught me how to watch and pray, 
And live rejoicing ev'ry day; 
Happy day, happy day, 
When Jesus washed my sins away.

'Tis done-- the great transaction's done; 
I am my Lord's, and He is mine; 
He drew me and I followed on, 
Rejoicing in the call divine. [Chorus]

Now rest, my long-divided heart, 
Fixed on this blissful center rest; 
Here have I found a nobler part, 
Here heav'nly pleasures fill my breast. 

High heav'n that hears the solemn vow, 
That vow renewed shall daily hear; 
Till in life's latest hour I bow, 
And bless in death a bond so dear

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalms 100:5 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father the king of glory I worship and extol your majesty

Rock of ages I thank you for always being my support even when I do not deserve it

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood that brought me salvation in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for this new dawn you have set apart to do wonders in me

Lord I come to you just as I am have your way through and in me beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages let his day birth blessings and goodnews in my life and all that concerns

I decree no power will destroy my happiness in Jesus name

I decree I will eat the fruit of my labour in divine health and abundant prosperity in Jesus name

I cancel all evil notation upon my household in Jesus name

I decree I and my household will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

I decree every power wanting to see my end today marks their end physically and spiritually in Jesus name

I decree into this community and nation only the plans of God will prevail over every aspects in Jesus name

I decree wherever my name appears or is mention Jehovah will advocate for me and every word spoken against me will be permanently erased in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our season to continually rejoice will not be replaced by sorrow in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is the day the lord has made, the happiness He has deposited in this day locates me. The lord is watching over me and over all that concerns me. His mercy is speaking over judgement in my life and destiny. The glory of the latter is greater than the former. The blessings of the most High is surrounding me and all that concerns me. I am a blessed child, nothing will cut short my glory or life. My destiny is illuminated by the light of Christ, I can never be hidden. Sickness, diseases, poverty, sorrow, regrets have no stand in my life. I am sanctified and lifted by Messiah, I am a living testimony. This is my season and time of harvest, I will never experience wrath of enemy because He who began a good work in me is perfecting it in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 14th October 2019 [Day 287]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...