Search This Blog

Friday 11 October 2019

Prayer from Psalms 27:1,14

Song

Lord prepare me, to be a sanctuary,
pure and holy, tried and true
And with thanksgiving, I'll be a living, sanctuary, oh for you

Lord prepare me, to be a sanctuary,
pure and holy, tried and true
And with thanksgiving, I'll be a living, sanctuary, for you

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?  Wait on the Lord : be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord .
Psalms 27:1‭, ‬14 KJV

Prayer

Abba father thank you for the grace released unto me to be among the living this day you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation in Jesus name

Father thank you for your word sent to me on daily basis in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your presence that negates all other presence that doesn't glorify you in my life

Father make me your sanctuary always, let my life be pure, holy and acceptable in Jesus name

Abba uproot from my life and around me all negative attributes and attacks targeting me in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill my utterance and remove whatever will not bring glory to you that resides in me in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages enable me to focus on you beyond any other distraction popping up in my life in Jesus name

I render null and void every evil plan to terminate lives in and around me in Jesus name

I pray all negative laws and decree placed from any office against believers will not see the light of day in Jesus name

I cancel and negate every plan to cause inferno or arson in any place by any one in Jesus name

I terminate every accident incident planned by the kingdom of darkness to cut any life short suddenly in Jesus name

I decree I and my household and all that is connected to us are of the Lord and untouchable for any evil power in Jesus name

I destroy all demanding power asking for blood sacrifice over me or any member of my family in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, her household and all impacted by it, our lives will not be cut short or used as sacrifice on any evil altar in Jesus name

*Begin to intercede  for your nation and community as God gives you utterance*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am the sanctuary of the king of kings. I am the apple of His eyes. He has kept me for a divine purpose to fulfill. My life is hidden in Christ and I am untouchable, immovable by any power or principalities of darkness. My days are illuminated by the light of the world. I cannot be subjected to the rules from the kingdom of darkness. Whom the  son has set free is free indeed, I am free from bondage, free from sorrow, free from spiritual or physical slavery. I am great and forever able to do greater works because I am empowered by Christ Jesus . Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th February 2019 [Day 284]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...