Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Prayer from Romans 8:18

Song


Glory be to God in the highest amen

Glory be to God in the highest amen

For His mercies endureth forever amen

For His mercies endureth forever amen



For I consider [from the standpoint of faith] that the sufferings of the present life are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is about to be revealed to us and in us!
ROMANS 8:18 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I give you all praise and glory due to you alone

King of kings I adore and magnify your name for being my God

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and for your mercy that speaks over judgement upon my life in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for your grace that directs me at all time in this race of life

I decree I will not lose focus of my calling in life in Jesus name

I decree I will not live a pitiful and regretful life in Jesus name

I decree into every aspects of my life the blessings of God will overflow in Jesus name

I cast out every doubt in place of faith in my life and I replace them with faith in God that is unwavering in Jesus name

I decree, every contending power risen against my God given purpose is permanently negated in Jesus name

I decree into the elements of this day, they will work in my favour and multiple victory will be my portion in Jesus name

I cancel every unwanted occurrence over my life and destiny in Jesus name

I decree open heaven upon all that I lay my hands in and my heart desires in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the latter glory for our lives will not miss us or meet us in the grave in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will never be moved or dismayed, my life is not a toiling ground for the workers of iniquity. My heaven is opened nothing can stop my harvest. It is my season for overflow in all areas, I have a new life that is the life through and in  Christ Jesus. Everything about me is great, kings and kingdom come to my rising. I am favoured in my going out and coming in. God is my shield and divine helper I will not lack in Jesus name amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd October 2019 [Day 295]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...