Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Prayer from Romans 6:14

Hymn

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine
O what a foretaste of glory divine
Heir of salvation, purchase of God
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood

Perfect submission, all is at rest
I in my Savior am happy and blessed
Watching and waiting, looking above
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love

This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long
This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 6:14 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father you are my sustainer I worship you

King of glory I magnify your name and thank you for your power at work in me

Thank you Jesus for this new dawn and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your grace to live above sin given to me

Father take preeminence of this day let all that I do bring glory to your name in Jesus name

Elohim have your way in me and  destroy every desires of sinful nature upon my life in Jesus name

King of kings terminate all issues of the enemy concerning my life limiting me in anyway in Jesus name

I decree henceforth the grace of God will work for me inJesus name

I cancel the power of enemy working tirelessly concerning my spiritual life in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I live above every ungodly desires and unwanted attributes of the devil in Jesus name

I decree  my soul is daily filled by the spiritual nuturing power of the Most High God  in Jesus name

I decree my joy is forever lifted above any power and principalities in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, victory beyond measures in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is dedicated to worshiping God, my soul is vitalised by the power of God. My story in life is receiving divine touch. I am lifted and sustained by the King of kings. My love for God is daily filled with joy unspeakable. The lord has began a good work inside of me. The long awaited dream is coming to reality. King and kingdom are coming to my rising. The light of God in me is shinning brighter and brighter and nothing can stop it. I am bold and strong because the almighty is with me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th October 2019 [Day 285]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...