Search This Blog

Friday 9 August 2019

Prayer from Psalms 146:10

Song

King of glory Mighty God
You deserve my praise
You deserve my praise

All of my praise
All of my praise
All of my praise
I give you my praise

God ’s in charge— always. Zion’s God is God for good! Hallelujah!
Psalm 146:10 MSG

Prayer
Ancient of days I magnify and worship your majesty for who you are

Lord eternal thank you for today you deserve all the praise and glory for being my God

Abba thank you for my life and the forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for proving yourself great and mighty over all that concerns me

Lord thank you for divine ability and grace bestowed on me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for counting me worthy among those you have chosen for this end time ministry of reconciliation

Father thank you for keeping my feet steady in the place of righteousness like never before in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that is a light unto my feet always

Father thank you for the understanding that comes alive in me.through your word

Lord keep me in your will and pour me out for your divine purpose on my life on Jesus name

Lord surround my life with your glory beyond the imagination of any man in Jesus name

Lord let me always live a life that will constantly glorify you and end up winning  souls daily into your kingdom on Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, never allow our oil to run dry in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is the light that shines in my path and guides my feet. His spirit dwells inside of me leading me through life divinely. My life is divinely orchestrated to receive pleasant news at all times, because I carry the goodnews in me. My destiny is planned and divinely planted by Messiah therefore I am not living a life of liability or mistake or confusion because Jesus is at the wheel of my life. He directs all that has to do with me, leading me to always be at the right place at the right time. My time of visitation is now because new life  I have received in Christ through salvation as all my sins are washed away. I am blessed and highly favoured. Glory be to God Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word © 10th August 2019 [Day 222]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...