Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Prayer from Psalms 30:5

Song by Preye Odede

It’s the same God, who was there for you in the midnight hour
It’s the same God Who is able to wipe your tears away
It’s the same God Who was there in times of lack and want
It’s the same God Is Jehovah My great provider

Tell me why you’re giving up on God
Tell me why you’re giving up on Him
Tell me why you’re giving up on God
Hold on, change is on the way

E bezina, Chukwu no nso (Stop Crying, God is near)
O gini bu nsogbu gi? (What is your problem?)
I ma na o dighi adigide? (You know it does not last?)
Nwanne m o, Jidesie ya ike (Beloved, hold Him tight)
Hicha anya gi eh (Wipe your tears)
Chukwu adighi atu asi(God does not lie)
O ga-adiri gi mma (It shall be well with you)


For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning. Psalms 30:5 NLT


Prayer

Almighty father I worship your name and exalt your majesty for who you are to me

Lord thank you for your word that is daily sent to me to renew my mind and soul

Abba thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and making me enjoy your righteousness through salvation

Father thank you for putting an end to every tears I have shed secretly or openly in Jesus name

I decree this is the season of my morning an end has come to all the weeping brought about by thick darkness in my life in Jesus name

I decree every soul drenching issue facing my life, today marks their end and existence in and around me in Jesus name

I decree concerning all that has be written off over my life, today the power of God rewrites my story in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to anything that requires me running helter and skelter for solution in Jesus name

I decree that which has been a tag of unfortunate in my life known or unknown, today marks their end in my life and lineage in Jesus name

I decree the moment that has been set apart to cause me disgrace and disappointment will never stand in Jesus name

I decree my life will not fall into the pit of depression and suicidal thoughts in Jesus name

I decree I am not a candidate of weeping or gnashing of teeth because the joy of God is my strength and I have divine ability in me in Jesus name

I decree all known or unknown cause of distraction set up on any hill over my life against the will of God is brought down flat in Jesus name

I decree I am a conqueror and succes in all that I do in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the holy ghost or your understanding over those things you want God to put an end to weeping over them and claim your joy henceforth in Jesus name*

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your joy and peace be our portion and bring an end to any cause of unrest in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The God whom I serve has replaced all mourning with dancing, He has wiped away all secret and open tears. I do not live a life of giving up, my strength is daily renewed through Christ. My breakthrough is now nothing can delay or deny it. I henceforth experience divine change in all areas I desire it, my joy has no bound. My testimony is bringing souls into the kingdom of God. Those who have ridiculed me in the past due to my past experience or way of life will see the Most High at work and join me to worship Him for He is good and His mercy endures forever. This is my morning, no darkness can dim my light, I shine brighter and brighter and my beauty is beyond the comprehension of man. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th August 2019 [Day 226] 



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...