Search This Blog

Sunday 18 August 2019

Prayer from Proverbs 17:22

Hymn

Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burningGive me oil in my lamp, I prayGive me oil in my lamp, keep me burningKeep me burning till the break of day

Sing hosanna, sing hosanna
Sing hosanna to the Servant King
Sing hosanna, sing hosanna
Sing hosanna, let us sing

Give me joy in my heart, keep me praising
Give me joy in my heart, I pray
Give me joy in my heart, keep me praising
Keep me praising till the break of day

Sing hosanna, sing hosanna
Sing hosanna to the Servant King
Sing hosanna, sing hosanna
Sing hosanna, let us sing

Give me peace in my heart, keep me loving
Give me peace in my heart, I pray
Give me peace in my heart, keep me loving
Keep me loving till the break of day

A happy heart is good medicine and a joyful mind causes healing, But a broken spirit dries up the bones.

PROVERBS 17:22 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days the only God and maker of heaven and earth I worship you

Master above all masters I give you praise and glory for who you are to me 

Lord almighty thank you for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living this day in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies showered daily on me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord eternal have your way in me this day and always in Jesus name

Lord fill my life with oil of gladness and remove every attribute of sorrow from me in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove from my life every spirit of heaviness and guilt that might want to limit me from seeing your presence and work in me in Jesus name

I decree the peace of God surrounds me daily no unrest will deny me of divine peace in Jesus name

I decree the glory of God is risen on me and my light is consistently shining in Jesus name

I cancel every negative prophecy, Revelations or declaration waging war against my destiny in Jesus name

I destroy every generational tag limiting the progress ordained for me by God in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree my joy is forever and nothing will deny me of my joy in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy spirit or your understanding for the divine encounter and peace all around you and believe it is settled as you pray in Jesus name*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, I decree divine empowerment in all aspects of our lives in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is the shade  and light on my path, He guides me in all my journey, I will never fall victim of any evil. The king of kings is my deliverer and defence, He rules and reign in my destiny beyond the imaginations of men. He is a strong tower, I run to Him and I am safe. I am safe from any disease, disgrace, eternal damnation, shame, pain and whatever will not glorify Him. The storm Stiller is in charge and I rise above every storm because He has gone ahead, He is in there and will always be with me. I am a testifier to the wonderful power of God at work and nothing can deny or delay my testimonies in Jesus name. Amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th August 2019[Day 232]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...