Search This Blog

Sunday 4 August 2019

Prayer from Psalms 16:6

Hymn

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all. 

Each little flower that opens,
Each little bird that sings,
He made their glowing colours,
He made their tiny wings.

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all

The purple-headed mountain,
The river running by,
The sunset and the morning,
That brightens up the sky;

The [boundary] lines [of the land] have fallen for me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me.
PSALMS 16:6 AMP

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for your love and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that daily shines light and enlightens my path in Jesus name

I decree this day the promises of God only will stand in my life in Jesus name

I decree the power of God is turning around my situation beyond the imaginations of men in Jesus name

I decree my life is endowed with divine beauty every power that wants to rub off my beauty is negated in Jesus name

I decree my destiny has received new opportunities in every aspect lines are falling into pleasant places for me

I decree every ugly situation being orchestrated in the dark by any group or individual is exposed and terminated in Jesus name

I decree every soul destroying power determined to destroy me in any way is negated in Jesus name

I decree whatever has hung over my life to cover my destiny from generation to generation today is cut off my destiny and I am free in Jesus name

I decree my joy begin to receive new lease and no limit in Jesus name

I decree this is my season of thanks and blessing in all areas I flow in divine health and wellness in all areas in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, no power will overpower the presence of God and His will for our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory of my life cannot be truncated by known or unknown power because God is my shield. My life is secured under the shadow of the almighty because He who watches over me never sleep nor slumber. The blessings of God is filling my life day in and day out. My soul is daily inspired and filled by the divine ability of the word of God. He has filled my life with beauty, lines fall into me in pleasant places because I have a goodly heritage. My days are planned out by God Most High. I will not fall victim of any evil circumstance, my day to day activities is guided and guarded by Jehovah. Glory to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th August 2019 [Day 218]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...