Search This Blog

Saturday 24 August 2019

Prayer from Acts 4; 7, 10,12

Song

Say Jesus, Jesus
My sweet Jesus, Jesus
How I love, How I live calling your name
Oh Jesus, Jesus
Lilly of the valley, Jesus
Everyday, Everyday your name is thesame

Oh How I love calling your name
Everyday your name is thesame

And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this?  Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.Acts 4:7‭, ‬10‭, ‬12 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and glorify your name for who you are to me and will always be

Lord eternal thank you for your grace and mercy that always speak for me

Heavenly father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and forgiveness of my sin

Abba never let me relent in using your name at all times to the glory of your name

I decree I am free from all battles in Jesus name

I decree I am whole and nothing is missing or incomplete inside of me in Jesus name

I decree I am perfect and all imperfections has been totally erased in Jesus name

I decree every organ and fluid in my body are working in the right manner in Jesus name

I decree my joy is full and grace is working for me every day of my life in Jesus name

I decree no more pain, no more struggle in my life in Jesus name

I decree my path in life is directed by Messiah and absolutely nothing can mislead me in Jesus name

I decree I and my household will not walk into destruction or the path that leads to eternal damnation in Jesus name

I decree over this community the light of God will shine and it will start from me as I release myself for His glorious use in Jesus name

I decree as the second coming of Christ is close I will not just be a signpost for people to make heaven but I will make heaven as well in Jesus name

I decree every (mention) that has consistently tested my faith today I see your end as I overcome you in Jesus name

I decree I am a success and will never be a failure in Jesus name

I decree concerning the life of vessel used for this daily prayers and many impacted by it, only the purpose of God will stand in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a vessel of the most High King. I am peculiar person, a holy nation. I am set apart for His glorious use, His light directs and guards my path in life. My season to always rejoice is now. The battle has been won, I will never be a subject or prey to the workers of darkness. I am a child of light, My light illuminates and dominates even in thick darkness I will never be consumed. He is my strength, my soul is daily filled by His presence, the lord is my light and salvation, I fear no evil. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 24th August 2019[Day 236]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...