Search This Blog

Saturday 17 August 2019

Prayer from 1 Samuel 3:11

Hymn

To God be the glory, great things He hath done,
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son,
Who yielded His life our redemption to win,
And opened the life-gate that all may go in. 

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, 

Let the earth hear His voice;

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
  Let the people rejoice;
Oh, come to the Father, through Jesus the Son,
  And give Him the glory; great things He hath done.


Oh, perfect redemption, the purchase of blood,
To every believer the promise of God;
The vilest offender who truly believes,
That moment from Jesus a pardon receives.


Great things He hath taught us, great things He hath done,
And great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son;
But purer, and higher, and greater will be
Our wonder, our transport when Jesus we see.


The Lord said to Samuel, “Behold, I am about to do a thing in Israel at which both ears of everyone who hears it will ring.

1 SAMUEL 3:11 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship you and magnify your Holy name for who you are to me

Ancient of days thank you for your love and supernatural abundance upon my life in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living in the name of Jesus

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and your mercy that speaks for the forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Abba thank you for sending your word to me at all times in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of ages thank you for the power of faith that rest upon my life like never before 

Holy spirit take preeminence over my life and have your way in all that I will do or I am doing in Jesus name

Lord never let me do anything against your will in order to benefit flesh or this perishing world in Jesus name

Father release the sound that will cause a revival into my soul henceforth in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let your reviving and restoring power begin to work greatly over every situations in my life in Jesus name

I conquer every fear of unknown that wants to keep diverting my attention in life against the power of God and His purpose for me in Jesus name

I decree the glory of God is upon me and my life will not end in misfortune in Jesus name

I decree the promises of God for my life that has tarried longer than it ought to receives speed to manifest according to the will of God in Jesus

I decree my purpose of creation will not be truncated either by any physical or spiritual force in Jesus name

I decree my ear tingling testimony happen henceforth no more delay denial or refusal over it in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over those heart desires that you have waited on God for and it's been a burden on your heart, you can pray in the spirit of in your understanding and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, I decree new sound of blessings upon our lives far beyond our imagination in Jesus name

Thank you abba for answered prayers and testimonies that is springing forth in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The promises of the lord for me is coming to fulfillment, speed has been released unto them to manifest supernaturally. The lord has prepared a table before me in the presence of my enemies and anointed my head with oil until my cup overflows. He has set me apart for a new level of supernatural occurrence, He has taken away every shame and any garment of unpleasant happening. The grace of God is sufficient for me in every aspect of life therefore I am not limited by anything or power that works against the will of God on the earth, under the earth, in the air or sea. Every decree sent against my destiny is totally negated. Jesus has made me free from every bondage, I can never be bound because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th August 2019 [Day 230]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...