Search This Blog

Sunday 4 August 2019

Prayer from Psalms 2:1

Song

Bless the Lord, Oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His Holy name

Bless the Lord, Oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His Holy name

He has done great things
He has done great things
He has done great things
Bless His Holy name

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

Psalms 2:1 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I magnify and worship you for you are my God and help at all times

Eternal father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I worship your name for your grace that is made sufficient for me

Abba thank you for your mercy that endures always and forgiveness of my sin

Lord almighty in your power tarnish and render useless all evil imagination concerning me and my household in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate every risen force against your plan for me this day and always in Jesus name

Lord uproot all unwanted seed germinating in my life for purpose of destruction in Jesus name

Lord destroy every evil appearance and attitude set to cause my life trouble in any way in Jesus name

Everlasting king remove from my path all distortion caused by any power that works contrary to your power over my life

I decree my life is daily blessed with the beauty of God's holiness in Jesus name

I decree sounds of rejoicing will never cease in my abode

I conquer every news that will put my life in jeopardy in Jesus name

I decree wherever I go or my name is mention the favour of God surrounds me like a shield

I decree my life is like a cedar in Lebanon I will never lack nutrient or whither in Jesus name

I decree where I have been set up for rejection God is turning it around for my promotion in Jesus name

I decree that which has taken too long to materialise or manifest as the promise of God concerning me receive speed to manifest henceforth

*Begin to pray in the holy ghost or in your understanding over your heart desires and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, our story is receing a divine change beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my salvation and my shepherd, He is the strength of my life. The lord has made room for me, He has replaced ashes with His beauty. My life is facing a new testimony. I do not live an ungrateful life because daily as I live, His power and love moves in and through me. My destiny will never be caged by any power or force. It is my day, and this day I have and receive good news everywhere I go. I am a living testimony, what has been impossible is now possible. I am in the next level of upliftment, blessing, grace, promotion, multiplication, favour and all round satisfaction. I will never live a life of sorrow or disgrace, whatever has been a hanging but over my life is permanently removed in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 5th August 2019 [Day 217]





No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...