Search This Blog

Monday 5 August 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 43;2

Song by Casey J

What shall we say to these things?
There's still cancer and so much disease
What shall we say to these things?
There's so much violence, it's getting hard to believe
So many questions, but still one answer

If God be for me, who can be against me?
If God is with me, whom shall I fear?
If no one knows me, still His heart adores me
I am safe, I am loved, I am healed
If God be for me, who can be against me?
If God is with me, whom shall I fear?
If no one knows me, still His heart adores me
I am safe, I am loved, I am healed
It's only because…

Oh precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow
No other fount I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.
ISAIAH 43:2 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and give you all the praise and glory due to you alone

Everlasting king thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you you for your love and mercy that speaks for me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and for grace to live in your righteousness each day of my life

Abba thank you for being my ever present help in times of need

Lord thank you for being my strength always and not allowing weakness to take over my life

I decree the lord is for me absolutely nothing can stand against me in Jesus name

I decree the grace of God speaks for me and through me at all times

I decree every tongue wagging war against my destiny is silenced henceforth in Jesus name

Lord I commit as many battling diseases and sickness that has been said to have no cure, today great physician step in and heal them as they encounter you in Jesus name

I cancel every authority that works in the spiritual realm against the purpose and plans of God for me in Jesus name

Lord I release as many facing persecution known or unknown unto you let them experience divine liberty hence in Jesus name

I cancel every attachment that will delay my God given purpose in Jesus name

I decree over every situations I am in or is before me I am victorious and will never be a victim in Jesus name

Father in your mercy let every water or flood against this nation physically or spiritually be totally swept away in Jesus name

*Begin to lift those situation that is overwhelming your faith now into God's hands and believe He has settled them, pray in the holy spirit or in your understanding*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let our life begin to experience undeniable victories at all front in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shield and way maker. Nothing can stand against or overcome the plans of God for me. The lord is with me and no power or principalities can stand against me. He has called my life into a journey of divine upliftment, He has raised me into the level of fruitfulness, progress, promotion and called me into a higher life of glory. My life is a testimony, anyone that comes in contact with me will experience divine encounter. I carry Christ inside of me and He works through me beyond my imagination. He is the one who has began a good work in me and He will complete it. My light will never burn out because it is fueled by divinity power. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 8th August 2019 [Day 220]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...