Search This Blog

Thursday 22 August 2019

Prayer from Revelations 21:4

Song by James Hairston and Mercy Chinwo

Your love is kind
Your love is patient
You fill my heart
With so much peace and joy
You're amazing
You make my life feel brand new
You're amazing
You make my life feel brand new

Jesus you love me too much (Oh)
Too much (Oh)
Too much (Oh)
Excess love (Oh)

Jesus you love me too much (Oh)
Too much (Oh)
Too much (Oh)
Excess love (Oh)

and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be death; there will no longer be sorrow and anguish, or crying, or pain; for the former order of things has passed away.”
REVELATION 21:4 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I glorify your name and worship you for who you are to me

King of glory thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba have your way in me and glorify yourself through and in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over Judgement and forgiveness of my sin

Holy one of Israel have your way in me this day, guide and direct all that I will be doing in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing sorrow and grief from my life and lineage in Jesus name

Eternal father thank you for satisfying me with the best of heaven regardless of my shortcomings

Lord thank you for supernatural understanding and grace to live a righteous life which you have given to me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for always being my eternal strength always

I decree my life is in new era of divine happenings no more repitition of sorrowful occurrence in Jesus name

I decree my glory is radiating daily in Jesus name

I decree the power of old self is totally conquered in my life in Jesus name

I decree the love of sin is replaced with the love and passion for The word in me in Jesus name

I decree every source of anguish, crying and pain in my life is totally negated in Jesus name

I terminate every journey destroyer waiting for me at every stage of my life journey in Jesus name

I claim my victory over every source of sorrow purposed for me by the power of darkness in Jesus name

I decree I am victorious and absolutely nothing can stop me because the love of God us evident in a d through me in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, open heaven over all situation in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am an overcomer, a conqueror, a success and trailblazer. The power of God has dominated my being and suppressed all other powers that works contrary to His will. My path is like a shining light, my victory is permanent and known. My joy has no limit because God is the source of my joy. The love of Christ is evident in my life at all time, no more anguish, pain, sorrow or shame can stay in my life. My story has received divine stir and it is my season of harvest of answered prayers. God has beautified my life all over, I am blessed and highly favoured. Glory to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th August 2019 [Day 242]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...