Search This Blog

Sunday 25 August 2019

Prayer from Psalms 23:1-2

Song

Hear my cry, Oh Lord,
Attend unto my prayer.
From the end of the earth,
Will I cry out to Thee.
When my heart is overwhelmed,
Lead me to the Rock,
That is higher than I.
That is higher than I.

For Thou hast been,
A shelter for me.
And a strong tower,
From the enemy.
When my heart is overwhelmed,
Lead me to the Rock,
That is higher than I.
That is higher than I.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psalms 23:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I glorify your name and give you all the praise due to you alone

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and bow in total adoration of you

Heavenly father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for your tender mercies and loving kindness showered on me daily

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Lord I am here before you this day have your way in me and take all the glory in all that concerns me in Jesus name

Ancient of days hear my cry unto you and attend to my prayer beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages deliver me from power of self and flesh, that might want to rule above your spirit in me in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine take preeminence over my life and have your way in all that I do in Jesus name

I decree into all homes that no power of sadness or sorrow will have a chance to stay in Jesus name

I command every sickness hiding and lodging in secret places in our lives and family to be purged out in Jesus name

I terminate every power that stands to ruin one's purpose in life in any aspect they are in my household in Jesus name

I dismantle every erected altar of shame standing in my lineage in Jesus name

I conquer every spiritual battle arranged to break my backbone and assurance in life in Jesus name

I decree whatever I lay my hands on will prosper in Jesus name

I decree into every family with financial difficulty, that Jehovah Jireh will make divine provision beyond tgeir imagination for them all in Jesus name

I decree into every corners of the earth that all heavenly ordained blessings begin to locate us in Jesus name

I decree into the lives of the youth and children, every seed of darkness that wants to truncate destiny will have no stand in their lives in Jesus name

I decree into the economy and government of this nation that they will bow and obey the principles of the Most High in Jesus name

I decree over my life that every label of negativity either spiritually or physically is permanently erased in Jesus name

I uproot every seed of failure planted in the spiritual realm that is physically manifesting in and around me in Jesus name

I decree into the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, shame and failure will never be our lot in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has heard my cry, He has opened the book of rememberance concerning me. My season to rejoice and be celebrated is here. He has removed all labels of negativity off my life. My hands are blessed, my life is blessed and I am a blessing. Everywhere I go the king of kings go ahead of me, He has removed every sorrow and shame. He has watered my life with living water, therefore I live in abundance. No more shame, no more pain, no more sickness. My life is a new life of glory and favour and I will not be moved by the works of darkness in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th August 2019 [Day 238]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...