Search This Blog

Sunday 4 August 2019

Prayer from Matthew 6:34

Hymn

Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father; 
there is no shadow of turning with thee; 
thou changest not, thy compassions, they fail not; 
as thou hast been thou forever wilt be.


Great is thy faithfulness! 
Great is thy faithfulness! 
Morning by morning new mercies I see:
all I have needed thy hand hath provided--
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
join with all nature in manifold witness 
to thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love. 

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth, 
thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide, 
strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

“Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.

Matthew 6:34 MSG

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your wonderful name and extol your majesty for being my king and divine help

Lord thank you for this awesome day you have made, I will be glad and rejoice in it

Lord thank you for the grace of life and privilege to be among the living this day

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your faithfulness that radiates upon my life beyond the imagination of men 

King of kings thank you for your never ending grace that is upon my destiny at all times in Jesus name

Holy spirit have your way in me this day and manifest yourself in my life all through in Jesus name

I come against every spirit of worrying and the source of worry in my life known and unknown in Jesus name

I declare my victory over every worry and any power overwhelming my life by any occurrence from the past or present or future that I do not have control over in Jesus name

I decree my life is yielding to the leading power of Messiah and I am daily moving above and beyond the plans of adversaries in Jesus name

I cancel every unnecessary attention drawn into my life spiritually or physically to stand against the purpose of God for me in Jesus name

I decree concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, this season the greatness of God will manifest in and through us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The greatness of God is manifesting and radiating upon my life. He is changing around situations for me in all areas, my destiny has received a greater power to manifest unhindered. I am a living testimony because my life is showing forth the greatness of The Great I Am. It is my season and time to glow and flow in the supernatural because I am extraordinary and chosen for such a time as this. Through my lives many will come to the knowledge of the king of kings, no worries, no occurrence can deny me of my blessings in Jesus name. I live, move and have my being in Christ because my body is His temple. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th August 2019 [Day 221]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...