Search This Blog

Saturday 31 August 2019

Prayer from Revelations 15:5

Song by Glowreeyah Braimah

The Powerful God of Heaven is my Lord
Holy Jesus you're the key to heaven's door
Holy Jesus, I know you will answer when I call
Holy Jesus you're the key to heaven's door
Holy Jesus, I know you will answer when I call

Baba, open your heavens over me
Open heavens
Baba, open your heavens over me
The Powerful God of Heaven is my Lord
Holy Jesus you're the key to heaven's door
Holy Jesus, I know you will answer when I call
Holy Jesus you're the key to heaven's door
Holy Jesus, I know you will answer when I call

Baba, open your heavens over me
Open heavens
Baba, open your heavens over me

After these things I looked, and the temple (sanctuary) of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened,

REVELATION 15:5 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify you and give you all the praise due to you alone

Lord eternal I give you all glory for you alone deserve it all

Mighty God thank you for giving me priviledge to be among the living this day in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your tender mercies that is showered upon me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for enlightening me through your word at all times in Jesus name

Lord eternal have your way in me and glorify yourself in and through me in Jesus name

Lord by your power let the doors of testimony shut against my life be opened henceforth in Jesus name

I break every siege laid upon me that makes one to pray and have nothing to show for it in Jesus name

I cancel every power of labouring in vain over my life and lineage in Jesus name

I decree in anyway it seem like heaven is shut against my life, I receive divine clarify and upliftment in Jesus name

I terminate every unwanted power or thoughts bound to limit me in unpleasant position or situations in Jesus name

I destroy every power of labouring into the drain of waste physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I command every blessings upon my life according to the promises of God to locate me in Jesus name

I uproot every negative seed germinating against my progress in life physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree over this community and nation, every power of labour loss or fruitless effort is totally negated in Jesus name

I cancel every evil handwriting against my name, family and my success in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree my testimony season is here and it is made permanent in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, every long awaited testimony that seem not to be coming to manifestation receive divine speed to manifest according to the will of God in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has settled all that concerns me to the glory of His Holy name. My heaven is opened nothing can hinder the power and move of God in my life. My glory is shining brighter and brighter, my joy will forever know no limit. I am a testimony, a blessed child of the Most High God. This is my season, I am not left behind because He who began a good work in me will complete it. His joy is my strength, all negative decrees against my destiny and lineage are totally destroyed. Whatever promise of the Most High concerning me and my household receive speed to manifest according to His will henceforth. I am blessed and highly favoured, mourning has turned into dancing in my life.  My heaven is opened and showers of blessings pour continuously on me in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st August 2018 [Day 243]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...