Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Prayer from Psalms 35:18

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

When I think upon Your goodness
And Your faithfulness each day
I'm convinced it's not because I am worthy
To receive the kind of love that You give
But I'm grateful for Your mercy
And I'm grateful for Your grace
And because of how You've poured out your Yourself
I have come to sing this song out in praise

Imela, Imela (Thank you, Thank you)
Okaka, Onyekeruwa (Great and Might creator of the world)
Imela, Imela (Thank You! Thank You!)
Eze mo (My King)

Who am I to sing Your praises?
Who am I to worship You?
Its Your blood that makes the difference in me
And made a way to enter into Your throne
I could not come near Your presence
I could never sing Your song
But the sacrifice on Calvary's tree
Is the reason I can cry out today

Imela, Imela (Thank you, Thank you)
Okaka, Onyekeruwa (Great and Might creator of the world)
Imela, Imela (Thank You! Thank You!)
Eze mo (My King)

Onyedikagi (Who is like You?)
Ekene diri gi (All Glory belongs to You)
Onye ne mema (He who does good)
Onyedikagi (Who is like You?)
Ekene diri gi (All Glory belongs to You)
Onye nagworia (Mighty Healer)

I will give You thanks in the great congregation; I will praise You among a mighty people.
PSALMS 35:18 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and praise you for your wonderful power at work in me

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the salvation of my soul and the forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your word that is daily bringing knowledge to me and impacting my life to the glory of your name

Lord thank you for your unfailing love that stands the test of time in my life

I decree into this day that I will receieve good news and reasons to give praise to God

I decree into the rest of this month my harvest of blessings will not eldue me in Jesus name

I decree into the remaining of this year whatever has been a source of joy to me will not turn into source of sadness in Jesus name

I decree grace of God works exceedingly, abundantly above all I think or ask for in and around me in Jesus name

I decree the glory maker is working His miracle over my glory nothing will tamper or tarnish my glory on Jesus name

I decree every attributes or attitudes that will draw me away from the plans of God for me is totally removed in Jesus

I decree whatever plan that wants to cage my destiny is totally destroyed

I decree every negative vision either through dream or seen by any one through any medium or factor that stand against the the purpose of God for me is negated permanently in Jesus name

I cancel every garment of shame prepared to be placed upon me and my generation at the point of breakthrough in Jesus name

I decree concerning this land the hand of God will wipe all that is working against His will out henceforth in Jesus name

Every thoughts that is ruminating within me that stands against the word of God, I purge you out now in Jesus name

Lord thank you concerning(mention) because the stone which the builder rejected is becoming the chief cornerstone in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your living water flow from our lives into all that is around us henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory maker is working His wonders and miracles in my life. He has set me apart for divine harvest in all areas, He is moving and changing all that needs to be changed. My atmosphere is filled with the miraculous power of God, absolutely nothing is impossible for me. Everything has been made possible beyond the imagination of man. God is transforming my life in the way He wants it to be. I receive new directions daily so I will never be prey to the works or workers of darkness. My new songs is a song of thanksgiving because He who began a good work in me is able to complete it. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th August 2019 [Day 228]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...